Thursday, May 1, 2014

Who Ya Gonna Call?

Today is Ray Parker Jr.'s Birthday!

Who?

The guy that gave us this amazing song! "Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!"




I absolutely miss movies having Great theme songs with them. Will Smith, I'm looking at you. Where are you?






What happened?




How about some Saturday Night Fever? Don't tell me this song doesn't go off in your head when you're strutting around in that new outfit that you totally look smoking in.





Last year, I took an amazing trip with my mother to Las Vegas. One of our bucket list items to check off was a helicopter trip to the Grand Canyon. While we landed in the bottom of the Canyon, our pilot played the Indiana Jones theme song. Do you know how stinking cool that was? I felt like I was Indiana Jones and I was about to discover some awesome treasure! "We're not Sinking, we're crashing!"





One last one! Universal Studios Islands of Adventure has a Jurassic Park area. It has this entrance replica as you walk in/out. I went a few summers ago during the perfect time, early May. If you want to go when there are hardly any crowds, this is the time to go.

Anyway, as you walk in the Jurassic Park theme music hits you. Not gonna lie, I teared up a little. Sadly, the water ride I'd been dying to ride was closed. So, last year, My boyfriend, Brave Dave's family and me all ran to the back of the park minutes before it closed to ride it. Literally, RAN. Full on sprint mode.





I could go for days on this topic. So many great movie theme songs. What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment