Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Awkward new match.com feature

Hung up on your ex? Well, match.com has just the thing to help you out. With using a new facial recognition program, you can find someone that looks just like them.

To find someone that looks like your ex, it'll just cost you $5000 to be apart of Match.com's premium service. Holy Cow! I'll tell you what, I won't find someone that looks like your ex, but for half the price I'll find you a date. Where was this line at career day? 

It reminds me of that episode of Friends when Rachel goes out with Russ




My advice is to move on. You remember when your ex called you "crazy"... well, if you consider this, don't be surprised if you hear that again.






1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say I haven't, every relationship I've had has been with someone that looked completely different than the previous. I can see how people would like that; pretty much the same thing as people having that certain "type" they go for. As for my personal opinion on the subject revert back to the definition of insanity lol

    ReplyDelete