Thursday, July 24, 2014

Wedding Dress Help!!

The last 2 months have been full of crazy wedding planning! (With a 30th birthday thrown in).

I never thought that I would be planning a wedding. I am now addicted to pinterest! I am positive that I can be the Macgyver of wedding decorations.

We have our date and location set-- don't worry friends and family, the save the dates are on the way when I get back from Orlando. Although we have big mouths and can't wait to share this time with you, so you already know. Ha!

One thing everyone has been freaking out on me is the wedding gown. It seems like no one can believe that I haven't stepped foot in a store to look yet. I'm 8 months away from our big day, is that something that I need to do now?

I am so lost on this wedding dress thing! A-line, strapless, ivory, white, mermaid, sweetheart... and what the heck is Tulle??

Kstar Country, I need your help! What kind of dresses do you like?

Alfred Angelo has a Disney Collection. Who doesn't want to be a pretty princess on their day?




I mean this dress was made for girls to be like Cinderella!!!






This is a newer one from the Disney Collection. I think it was meant to be for Ariel.















Is this A-Line?? I'm so confused!



















I googled Rustic wedding and these came up. What are these styles? 












What kind of dress did you have/ want for your wedding? Help me figure this wedding dress thing out. 

2 comments:

  1. Go with 1 of the first 2. They're timeless & stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should go with the first one! You would look beautiful in it and it is a beautiful dress. I think it would be perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete